Choose Quality Humidifiers from Home Climate Pro
Is the air in your home too dry or too humid? A whole-house humidifier may be the answer.
source url Maintaining proper humidity is important for your home and your health. Having air that is too dry is both uncomfortable and problematic for home and family. It can lead to problems with your flooring, windows and doors and other elements. If humidity is too high, you can encounter condensation, hidden condensation within the structure and frost build-up. In addition, high humidity can be bad for your health as it is a breeding ground for organisms that can be harmful. Humidity levels are also a concern if you suffer from allergies, dry skin, headaches and other conditions.
Honeywell Humidifiers are the solution for dry winter air TrueEASE™ Evaporative Humidifiers
- Flexible to fit more applications
- Multiple snap-into-place configuration options
- Water and energy savings* homeowners will invest in
- Eliminates time-consuming installation steps
- Easy-access pad replacement for easy maintenance
- Quiet operation for fewer callbacks
- Interchangeable bypass to easily change bypass direction
- Installs in the same space as existing evaporative humidifiers
- Quick connect gasket for single step plumbing
- Replacement pad sales create recurring revenues
- 5-Year Warranty
- HumidiPRO digital control with window protection now included with all models
http://mmma.org.uk/green-cell-fixturing-takes-flight/feed/ Click here to visit the Honeywell site to view their quality humidifiers.