About Us – Your Trusted Residential Experts in Air Quality and Energy Efficiency
Home Climate Pro Inc is a residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractor serving Winchester, Chesterville, Morrisburg, Richmond, Kanata, Stittsville, and the Ottawa region. We offer professional design, installation, service, and maintenance of residential HVAC systems. This includes furnaces, air conditioners, heat recovery ventilators, geo-thermal heating and cooling systems and specialty services including radon mitigation, air purification and humidification. Here’s what makes us different:
- Unlike many companies, we focus solely on residential clients and are trusted subject matter experts in this field.
- As independent HVAC specialists, we are not bound to sell you any particular brand or service to meet quotas or sales goals. Rather, we focus on listening to your needs and then recommending good-better-best solutions that are right for you.
- We insist on remaining independent and staying focused on residential HVAC in order to provide you with the finest products and service that your hard-earned money can buy.
- Because we insist on remaining independent, we do not outsource any of our services to subcontractors or trades. When dealing with us, you are indeed dealing with us, not substitutes. We design, recommend, install and service everything ourselves.
- We pride ourselves on always giving you factual, practical and relevant information to guide you in your decision-making process.
- Because our business is residentially focused, we offer a full complement of trusted services related to issues that may concern you and your family, such as radon mitigation, air quality, air purification and humidity, swimming pools, thermostats, and water heaters.
We seek relationships, not sales. Your HVAC solutions are unique to your needs and require proper maintenance and upkeep in order to give you the best possible air quality and energy efficiency. We wish to be your trusted Ottawa-area partner in better air quality and energy efficiency.