Service and Cleaning for your HVAC Systems
Your air conditioner, ventilation system and furnace should be serviced, inspected and cleaned at least once a year to maintain maximum efficiency and performance.
neurontin online Here is what should be done as a minimum for an annual service.
prednisone 10 mg purchase For gas and oil furnaces:
- Clean the burner and heat exchanger, if necessary, as well as any other component in need of cleaning.
- Inspect the venting system and verify that it is operating properly.
- Check for rust, soot, leaks, corroded electrical contacts and frayed wires.
http://smartmedia.com.au/?author=1 For cooling systems:
- Clean the indoor evaporator coil if necessary.
- Check the refrigerant level.
- Make sure the compressor and outdoor fan motor are operating properly.
- Inspect all electrical connections.
- Clean the furnace or air handler blower assembly and check for proper operation.
If the refrigerant level is low in your air conditioner or heat pump, your technician should perform a proper leak check and then either replace the leaking component or repair the leak.
We also provide safety inspection services for your furnaces. Poorly maintain furnaces can cause CO to be released into your home jeopardizing the safety of you and your family. We provide a 12 point safety inspection to ensure your furnace will operate properly for this heating season. If we find any problems we will provide an estimate and repair them expertly and quickly.
We offer service contract for a low monthly or yearly rate. For one low fee you can have peace of mind knowing any equipment failures will be serviced by our expert technician promptly and at no additional cost to you.
We offer service contracts for furnaces, air conditioners, boiler and ventilation systems.
No matter what type of heating and cooling system you have, it should be serviced every year by a certified technician.
Contact us or call us today to book an appointment for service and cleaning