Service Contracts from Home Climate Pro
Protect your Investment With a No-Nonsense Service Contract from Home Climate Pro – because life already has enough fine print.
Service contracts are strongly recommended for today’s high efficiency heating, cooling and ventilation systems as they represent a significant investment on your part. Your HVAC systems should be protected with a service contract to ensure the best return for your dollar.
- Our service contracts can be tailored to meet your unique needs and can include:
- preemptive servicing
- preventative maintenance of moving parts (e.g., motors)
- Clean the burner and heat exchanger, if necessary, as well as any other component in need of cleaning.
- Inspect the venting system and verify that it is operating properly.
- Check for rust, soot, leaks, corroded electrical contacts and frayed wires.
For cooling systems:
- Clean the indoor evaporator coil if necessary.
- Check the refrigerant level.
- Make sure the compressor and outdoor fan motor are operating properly.
- Inspect all electrical connections.
- Clean the furnace or air handler blower assembly and check for proper operation.
- If the refrigerant level is low in your air conditioner or heat pump, your technician should perform a proper leak check and then either replace the leaking component or repair the leak.
We offer service contracts for a low monthly or yearly rate. For one low fee you can have peace of mind knowing any equipment failures will be serviced by our expert technicians promptly and at no additional cost to you. Our service contracts include yearly inspection, cleaning and maintenance.
We offer service contracts for furnaces, air conditioners, boiler and ventilation systems.